Astroline - Close My Eyes (2000)

Close My Eyes (Astroline) (2000)
More Images

Year: 2000
Release Date:
Country: Belgium
Label: A&S Productions / Antler-Subway
Distribution: EMI / Import Partners
Genre: Electronic
Style: Trance, Dance
Music and Song Text: Christophe Chantzis, Peter Luts, David Vervoort, Gert Corvers, Bart Smolders, Kathleen Goossens
Producer:
Official Website: -
Wikipedia: -
My Space: -
Facebook: -
Twitter: -
Info:

Versions:
Close My Eyes (Peter Luts Remix) (7:11)
Close My Eyes (Sam Pling vs. Steve L. Remix) (6:26)
Close My Eyes (Extended Mix) (5:13)
Close My Eyes (Regi's Mix) (6:52)

Buy and Download from iTunes

Watch and listen to the Video Clip from YouTube:


Appeared on:
ReleaseYear
Bass Box Fourth Beat (2 CD)2000
DJ Top 40 volume 062001
Belgian Dance Classix Top 100 volume 32010

Songtext, Lyrics:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright: byWM