David Guetta feat. The Black Eyed Peas - I Gotta Feeling (2009)

I Gotta Feeling (David Guetta feat. The Black Eyed Peas) (2009)

Year: 2009
Release Date: 15 May 2009
Country: Los Angeles, California, USA
Label: Interscope Records
Distribution:
Genre: Electronic, Pop, Hip Hop
Style: Pop, Dance, Electro Dance, Rap
Music and Song Text:
Producer:
Official Website: www.blackeyedpeas.com - www.davidguetta.com
Wikipedia: The_Black_Eyed_Peas - David_Guetta
My Space: blackeyedpeas - davidguetta
Facebook: blackeyedpeas - DavidGuetta
Twitter: blackeyedpeas - davidguetta
Info: This is one of the most popular songs ever


Versions:
I Gotta Feeling (Edit) (4:05)
I Gotta Feeling (Fmif Remix Edit) (3:54)

Buy and Download from iTunes





Appeared on:
ReleaseYear
Het Beste Uit De Q-Music Top 500 van Deze Eeuw - Editie 2011 (5 CD)2011
David Guetta - One Love2009
Het Beste Uit de MNM 1000 (5 CD)2011

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright: byWM